The HR Directors Business Summit is the largest and most senior meeting place for the HR and business community, specifically directed at strategic HR and business performance.
Now in its 12th year, the HR Directors Business Summit will focus on achieving and aligning business strategy by ensuring the people agenda is at the heart of your business. This summit provides the ideal platform for the most senior thinkers and practitioners to come together to share experiences, network and benchmark with their peers.
This leading summit offers attendees the opportunity to:
- Learn from leading HR experts and senior business leaders from: Facebook, Sky, Time Warner International, BBC, Marks & Spencer, Canon, Fujitsu, Phillips Lighting, Warburtons and more
- Attend over 30+ case studies, speaker-led roundtables, keynote interviews and the new showcase theatre in the exhibition hall
- Benefit from the following educational streams:
- Strategic HR and business performance
- Engagement, retention and rewards
- Social HR
- Talent management and L&D
- Driving leadership
- Policies and employment law
- OD and change management
- Network with over 700 attendees
- Attend the HR Distinction Awards 2014 and hear first-hand, peers who are delivering best practice HR management